Saturday, December 4, 2010

Not Alone....

Wow....I have just spent about 2 hours reading through a blog of someone who I look up to. It was amazing to see the flow of the way that God has worked and is working in her life. It's amazing to see how I am so drawn to people who I am able to connect with so well. Her writing was outstanding, and I was able to identify with her, and suddenly I began not to feel so alone. Sure I have things and she has things that are not the same, but the emotions that were flowing from her writings were the same ones that are so real in my life now as a freshman.
I am starting to feel as though I am gaining some form of self control. I know what is right for me, and I know that I am just a steward of this body, and this life.
I have come to realize that I am not alone, and I am beginning to realize it more and more every day.
Thank God for the amazing people that He has placed in my life. They are so amazing, and have helped me understand that I am not alone, even if we never really talk about the same emotions, that writing is one way for emotions to flow out, and connect with someone else.
I am not alone, God is with me, and there are so many people around me who feel or have felt what I am feeling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment