Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fallen Silent....Again....

Since I have been back to school, I have fallen silent....Not on the social scene, I make sure that I am just as loud as I usually am with my friends, not to lead on that I am sitting stirring with something. The people who really do care, and really DO want in, are the ones that notice it...I thought that I was doing a pretty good job at making sure that I had a balance between keeping everything "normal" not to let anyone catch on...Boy was I wrong.
I know that I have fallen back into the ways that I had before college, not all the way, just kind of falling silent, because I don't think I'm good enough.
I need to learn that the only person that I need to be good enough for is God, but it is so hard for me to accept that...I love to people please, and make everyone happy.... It's starting to take a toll on me, and I don't know what will happen next....I pray that it wont be a meltdown....

No comments:

Post a Comment