Thursday, November 25, 2010

Talks with Rachel (:


The thing that I was looking forward to the most over break was spending time with Rachel, and having conversations with her....Boy did I get my wish last night. I was able to talk to Rachel, and talk to her about many things that I had been wanting to talk about for quite some time.

We were able to move from topic to topic catching up and never missing a beat, almost like we had never left each other.

Her ways of speaking to me, and the things that she says to me are the things that I keep playing over and over in my head when times of trials come my way. She has been an amazing friend, and would do ANYTHING for me, but it hit me last night that she doesn't understand how amazing of a friend she really is...And oh how that set my wheels to turning.

I think that she the best thing that has come into my life, yet she has no idea just how amazing of a person she is, and all of the things that she does for people, and her actions are those that are beyond any friend that I have ever had.

So, I thought about it a little longer, and it brought me to thinking about my relationship with Christ, and how He thinks that I am the best thing, yet I don't realize it. I think that I am not worth all of the happy things, and tend to push out the good comments that are made me to about just how awesome of a daughter of Christ I am.

I have been thinking about this a lot, and I am seeing God working in a way that is a constant reminder that I am loved by Him above all, and that I need to stop thinking that I am not as amazing as what He says I am.

Kind of crazy to think about where God has taken me from, and where I am about to go. I have found a new light by talking to Rachel....psh, and she thinks that she has not significant meaning in my life (: crazy girl!

Thank you God for reminding me often just how loved I am by you, and to take a little bit of pride in the fact that I am a creation or the Lord most high.

Rachel, I have since last night written you a long letter, and I hope that by reading this and seeing just how big of the impact you have made on my life, and then getting the letter, you will see that you are an AMAZING friend, who has done more for me than I know what to do! I love you!!!! (:

1 comment: