Sunday, October 31, 2010

One Month (:

I have finished dinner tonight, and I am able to say that I have been eating every meal every day for the past 31 days. I thought that I would feel different, and have some sort of feeling of accomplishment, but I don't.
I guess I had put such a high expectation on what it would mean to finally live a "normal" life, that when I did finally reach a certain milestone, that something would happen, but nothing did. Not an emotion of accomplishment, or a sign that I am getting better with all of this.
I must keep moving forward, and now that I know that there is not emotion feeling that comes with living the way that I am supposed to, I must keep in mind that I am a creation of the creator of the universe, and He is throwing a party, with streamers, balloons, bright lights, and flowers because He loves me so much, and is so proud of me, because I have turned away from the evil of this world.
It is still a daily fight to keep up the progress, but I am moving forward, and God has placed some amazing people in my life that are able to hold me accountable, and remind me to keep pushing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment