Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where the Journey Begins

As I sit and begin to think about where it is that I have been and where I am wanting to go, I find myself thinking about the past few weeks that have been spent here at Greenville College. Have the events that have happen, had any affect on me since I have been here? Am I growing, and where should I be going in life?
I have found a new passion for missions and feel like I am connecting to God and others in a new way. I am not sure where the past month has gone, but I am sure that it will be one that I will not forget in quite some time.
The friends that I have met, and the relationships that have formed has been amazing. God has crafted this floor all for His glory, and it is shining so bright in so many things. We all have recognized that we are broken, and in need of being redeemed, and the support, love, and encouragement that comes from everyone on the floor is outstanding.
Classes have been so different than high school, but so rewarding. God is in the work of shaping me for what He has called me to do, and I am learning to be more willing and open.
I wish that I could have recorded all of the events that have taken place up until this time, but then I find myself hearing God's voice saying, the events that have happen thus far has be a sacred time, and is something that deserves to be spoken, and kept close to my heart. I know that they have really set the foundation for what is yet to come, and I am so excited.
I am changing daily, and I know that I need to become more open and willing to do the things that God places on my heart to do. I am not sure where the future holds, or even what is to come tomorrow morning when I begin to start a new week, but what I do know is that I am getting ready to start a new journey.
God placed it on my heart this morning to let go and find the love and freedom that comes from giving Him it all, and I am willing to begin this new journey. to see the rubber hit the road, and begin this new life that I have found in Christ.
I have the love and support that comes from the new family that I have here at Greenville College, and I am so ready to begin. I am being made new, I am being redeemed.
I want to make a change, and let things begin to unfold before my eyes, and be an obedient servant. Here we go, it's now my turn to fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment